Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kinder Joy@记~

Kinder Joy!!!

Front
Yeah, i have bought a "Kinder Joy" egg.
Suppose to let my nephew play it...
bt...

Back
It actually wroten ...

X for <0>3 yrs old kids~


Chocolate...
& "Vanila"

After Open" "Internal look wilb like this ------->






Others Side???
"Is a Toys~ look ---->
Instruction--->


This is d one!!!


D Toys...


i Have...


Continue~

This is me...
Photo Frame
~
Can you see m3~
i smile .. :D` "I kiss d lady...
dont see my back side please~

I'm Born from this small egg..egg...

can you see d girl eye... on me...

you know y?

becoz... i cute loh~ ha ha...


~ End Up i'm d one... who enjoy ... much on this.. like kids' ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

那白色的是什么来的?
可以吃的阿?

r3mUs said...

yeah, can~
it's a white chocolate cream,...
damn sweet~
bt not bad to have a try~

-------------------- M3 = 我~ ----------------------

--------------------   M3 = 我~   ----------------------
<<<<<< 我...好累哦~很想休息一下``` >>>>>>
<div><a href="http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/7/962602/sinian.wma"></a></div>